How do I get a wetlands permit from the Commission?

The Town of Westborough uses PermitPro to apply for permits. You can fill out an application by clicking here, and can also upload any additional documents (such as engineered plans, the Abutter Notification Form, or the Submission Check List). The Committee will require two hard copies of your documents submitted to the Conservation Commission Office at 45 West Main Street, Westborough, MA 01581.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a wetlands permit for structures (like a shed) if it is in lawn area?
2. Do I need a permit to remove a hazardous tree(s) in a Wetland Resource Area?
3. Does the Commission have a local wetlands bylaw?
4. When do I need to file for a permit with the Conservation Commission?
5. Why are wetlands protected?
6. How do I know if I have wetlands on my property?
7. How do I get a wetlands permit from the Commission?
8. Does the Town have an Open Space and Recreation Plan?
9. Am I allowed to walk my dog off-leash on Town property?
10. Where are the Town's conservation land & trails, and how can I get trail maps?
11. I would like to reserve Town land for an event, how do I get a permit?
12. Where can I hunt in Westborough?